Monday, January 21, 2008

Life in Geronimo

Life has been great but busy for us the last couple of weeks. Collin has been staying busy with his dad. Their latest project is fixing up a bunkhouse up at the ranch. They've been hard at it and it looks pretty good. I think they're getting close to being done. I have started school again. I am taking 17 credits at EA and hope to be done there by December. My goal is to have my teaching degree in 3 years. We'll see if that happens... We've had some visitors in our yard that past couple of weeks. I was finally brave enough to go out and take a few pictures. They were only about ten feet away from me. Crazy! Gotta love the country life!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Wow! Go Hannah- you're braver than I would be to go out and take pictures! Those things scare me to death!

Skinners said...

Woohoo! Nothin' like life on the farm huh! So I saw this post a while back but decided to comment because there was nothing new to comment on!

Marie said...

Oh my gosh! Collin...you're all grown up!

Chris, Kaija and Clan said...

Hey, you guys might want to update us a little. Or is life in Geronimo a one post affair? Just kidding guys have fun.