Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby News



So sorry I haven't been very good at updating lately, but there hasn't been much to fill you in on. I finally got into see the doctor and found out my due date is May 4th and we got to take a gander at the little squirt. It was SO neat. They baby was kicking and moving the whole time and although its still too small for me to feel it, it was pretty cool to see that its already active. Considering I was expecting to see a tadpole looking thing, I was amazed at how much it already looked like a little baby. Collin came with me and he had a smile on his face the whole time. It was so fun. Dr. Tran gave me a prescription for some nausea medicine and it seems to be helping for the most part. Any relief is much appreciated. Our life is on the verge of a drastic change, and I feel like I should be scared to death. Don't get me wrong, I am a little nervous, but I am SO excited to welcome this new little person into our family and it will be so hard to wait until May!

So they tell me that the blob on the upper left hand side is its head and then the body is lower down and you can kind of see a leg sticking out but it moved right as the doctor took the picture so we didn't get such a great one. But thats okay.

5 comments:

The Richards said...

Even if you wouldnt have described the position after seeing that so many of them you can totally see the baby! So cute and i am so excited for you ! You will be an excellent mom!

Skinners said...

There is one major thing that pregnancy and now parenting have taught me..... patience. I know, I am still horrible at it. As soon as I know I'm pregnant, I want to know what we are having and as soon as I know that I want to be done being pregnant! Enjoy these last few months of just you and not having to find a sitter! You guys are going to be awesome! Love ya and miss ya!

Mike and Kim said...

Cute picture.... But I think the due date is wrong... it's MAY 1.... Ha! You are doing great, and I'm soooooo glad you are feeling better. I'm trying to decide which one of you the baby takes after!

Rochelle said...

That's awesome that you have a pictures so early!! I hope sooo bad for your sake that you start feeling better soon!! Come hang out anytime you need to get out of the house.

mary said...

Woohoo!!!!! Very, very, very exciting, Han & Collin!!!! :) Like your mom, I'm trying to see who he/she looks like. What a cool post! Thanks for sharing the picture.
You hang in there dearest, it's going to get better! I promise!
aunt mary :)