Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Baby Is.........

VERY SHY APPARANTLY!!! So, okay, maybe I jinxed it with the overly modest comment, but come on! We went to the ultrasound and the good news is that there isn't an alien inside me. The baby looks healthy and active, except for its legs that were strategically crossed over that all important part! We were in the little room for a good 15 minutes or so with the technician trying pretty hard to get the little booger to uncross it's legs, but it wouldn't budge. In the mean time it was bouncing around waving at everyone and everything... Collin says it gets the spastic from me. How sweet. She finally said, well I guess you'll find out May 4th. I didn't think that was very funny. So I guess we'll just have to wait until later to find out. My mom says that this is my penance for all the Christmas presents I've opened before Christmas. Justice is cruel, thats all I can say on that one.

No comments: