Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Catching Up

Wow! I guess I have been a little preoccupied these last few weeks. Lots to do. Anyways, Starting from Christmas... I am apologizing now for there being no pictures. Maybe when we have kids I'll be better at that. We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve and Morning with my great family, and then the rest of Christmas Day with Collins. It is so great to be near both families. It is one of those things I am truly greatful for. Chirstmas Eve was fun at Grandma and Grandpa Crocketts. We had the annual Christmas Nativity. This is always great because the little kids are so cute! We opened presents early and headed up to Pima again that morning. We had a blast and got to talk to my missionary brother Sean for 45 minutes. Its amazing that you can have a conversation with someone clear from South Africa. All of Collin's brothers and sisters were at Debbie and Chris' and it is always a party! We opened presents, visited, and did I mention EAT!? Good times. We all convened back there again for New Years Eve and I learned that Grandma Norton is a very competitive Hand and Foot player! Fun times. I had my 22nd birthday on the 2nd and life is just moving right along.

We have started playing musical rooms at our house. We're getting ready for the baby now and I am so excited to finally be doing something proactive in that regard. It should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Collin is taking the EMT class at EAC and I am so proud of him. He is really excited about it and is already working hard. I am still being a bum. All the closets at my house have been cleaned out though!

No comments: