Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lots and Lots

Sorry I've been a blog slacker, but summer has started and so has all the pandemonium that goes with it. We have been having such a fun time with little Jorgan. She is wonderful! We blessed her on Sunday and it was so special. Collin gave her such a sweet blessing and thanks to the tons of family who came to support us. It wouldn't have been half as special without you there! We had a great lunch at Chris and Debbie's (Thanks again!) and took a few pictures...
Jorgan got to wear my blessing dress and that was so fun. Thanks mom for digging it out of boxes! And thanks Trish for teaching me how to make bows!


The Ft. Thomas Fire Dept. participated in a challenge at home depot to cut open a car with a DeWalt reciprocating saw and the got 2nd place to Safford by a fraction of a second. Good job guys! It makes me feel safe to know that our fire department is full of such capable men. Isn't Collin cute?!


A couple of days ago I decided I needed to have a "photo shoot" with Jorgan. A few of them turned out pretty good, some of them are just cute because they are of her not because of the photography. She is such a sweet heart!

No comments: