Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween and Catch Up

Alright. We haven't had a computer for about 2 months and we finally got a new one that works! Yay! So for the last couple of months...
I survived my first season coaching volleyball at Ft. Thomas. I had so much fun but it was definitely a learning experience. I learned that I have a long way to go to be a great coach. Isn't it amazing how different 8th graders are from 9th graders?!
Collin is working his brains out. He loves his job and is getting more and more confidence in his EMT skills. I am so proud of him!
Jorgan is growing like a weed! She can sit up, and roll completely over, and she got her first tooth! She is such an angel and I am having such a fun time being her mother. She was a flower for Halloween and a pretty cute one at that! We made the rounds to all the grandparents and she put on a show smiling and talking to them all. It was fun showing her off in her costume.

No comments: