Friday, May 28, 2010

Jorgan's 1st Birthday

My little Baby has turned 1! I can't believe it! For her birthday we had a cookout at Chris and Debbie's outdoor kitchen (thank you!) and invited the family. It was so much fun to have everyone there and Jorgan made out like a bandit. Thanks everyone for the fun gifts. She loves them all! Rochelle made her the CUTEST cake! She is so talented! Jorgan didn't know what to think about it at first, but after one bite.... It turned into this! Now you know why her shirt if off in all the pictures. She was a mess but it was so fun to see her just go to town on that cake. She sure played it up!

Another breakthrough is that she got to turn around in the car! I was so excited for this day to come and I love driving town with her looking out the windows and talking to me! So fun!



Jorgan's one year accomplishments:


21 pounds

Has 10 teeth

Walks everywhere, sometimes runs... she's fast!

Climbs everything

Says Mama, Dada, Baba, Hi!, Bye!, Ya, Bampa (Grandpa), and can make horsey noises.

Can wave goodbye and blow kisses.

Loves reading books and knocking down block towers.

Gets her purse and walks to the door waving and saying BYE! (The cutest thing I have ever seen)

The busiest baby ever. This girl never stops.

Gives the best loves and kisses. She pats you on the shoulder or arm or cheek when she gives you hugs. LOVE IT!

Loves to cuddle when she's sleepy.

Says Mmmmm after every bite when she likes what she's eating.

Drinks with a sippy cup

Is the SWEETEST baby girl and has both her parents wrapped around her little finger. This girl is spoiled rotten!

I am so grateful for this little girl. She fills my life with such joy and I know the same goes for Collin. If I've had a not so wonderful day I know I can expect a big love and kiss from my little girl and the world is suddenly good again. She is so busy and keeps me constantly on my toes but I wouldn't trade her for anything. We love you Jorgan! I'm glad you're ours.

No comments: