Friday, April 15, 2011

Life's Tangled!

This movie has taken over our lives!  But that's okay because its not just Jorgan who loves it :)  I think it brought back the "Disney magic" for me- not to mention Mandy Moore sings all the songs which totally takes me back...  Jorgan watches her "pincess" movie at least once a day (does that make me a bad mother?) and I love hearing her belly laughs coming from the living room!  Anyways, if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.  It'll change your life... not really... but I promise you'll enjoy it!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yaaaay! I can finally view your blog! :) I am in agreement about Tangled... it is adorable! I keep telling Chance that we need to get it!

payneful life said...

Pretty sure we've watched it 3000 times since we bought it. Braeli LOVES--scratch that--is OBSESSED with Rapunzel! Love the movie. It really is a good one.

And if you are a bad mom letting your daughter watch it once a day then I should be reported because some days she watches it every hour--like on a loop. oops. :)

The Richards said...

I barely rented it from red box and i completely agree with you it is now my favorite and my girls fav. We had tears when we thought he died poor arianna was balling, haha anyways love it. And your ultrasound is too cute, i am so happy for you.

Rochelle said...

I'm so glad she likes it!! You're not a bad mom.....it plays more than once at our house some days.