Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yet Another Wedding

This past weekend we embarked on yet another journey to experience another loved one's wedded bliss. You'd think weddings were in season or something... This time it was on my side of the family. My cousin Heather, who is six months younger than me so we've been pretty close growing up, got married to a wonderful guy and I couldn't have been more happy for her. It was fun seeing all of the cousins and Aunts and Uncles that we don't get to see alot because my dad's family is pretty spread out over the country. Anyways, here are some pictures of the lovely newlyweds with an added sprinkling of assorted family members. Enjoy!


Heather and Kevin coming out of the temple looking completely blissful.

Awwww!

The families. Shumways and Sandalls all mingled together.

Grandma and Grandpa Crockett looking as sweet as ever.

My wonderful Dad and Heather's Grandma Shumway

2 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

It was fun to be there with you guys. H & K looked very happy. It was fun to hang out and watch the olympics, too... What a race that was!!!!

Mike said...

You should call this Weddings of Friends of Hannah and Collin!