Monday, August 11, 2008

Chance and Megan's Wedding

Saturday we traveled up to Snowflake to be with Collin's cousin at his wedding. It was such a sweet ceremony and the couple couldn't have been happier. Our party was supposed to consist of Collin and I, Debbie, Grandma Norton, Tricia and Aisley, but due to circumstances outside of anyone's control, it ended up being only Collin, me, and Grandma Norton. It was sure a fun trip though. Thanks for putting up with us Granny! We met Russ and Janie, and Tammy and Sarah, and Wade, Amy and Gentry at the temple. We were few in numbers, but the quality was fantastic! Anyways, here are some pictures of the newlyweds and family...

Megan was such a beautiful bride (her dress was GORGEOUS!) and Chance was so handsome. They were both positively beaming. Congratulations!

I love this picture of Grandma. She looks like she is deep in thought about something. I wonder what?
I found this little arbor over looking the valley on the other side of the temple. I made Collin go and take a couple of pictures there. He looks pretty happy considering he is a hostage...
Half of our family at the wedding- Tammy, Sarah, and Grandma.
Janie, Russ, and Collin. (I think Russ just said something smart alecky if I remember correctly.)
Amy and Gentry. We are sure happy to finally have them in Arizona! Wade seemed to be missing in action for all of the pictures, but let me assure you he was there.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Russ? Saying something smart alecky? I don't believe that for a second! Ha ha! Cute pictures! They both look so good- her dress is gorgeous! Wow! Love the picture of you and Collin- and he was even smiling!! We miss you guys too- you have to stop by and visit all the time!!