Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mawage. Mawage is what bwings us togedder today....


For all you married people out there!

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: August 3, 2006
2.When is your "marriage" anniversary: October 20, 2006
3. How long have you known your spouse: A long time. I met him when I was about 10 and I spent the night at my cousin's house and he was there hanging out with her brother. The rest is history...
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: I don't really know. We'd been friends for a long time. We dated seriously for at least a year before he proposed... Maybe longer. Who knows.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: Isn't this the same question as above? I met him at my cousin's house in Geronimo... Its funny that we live 50 yards from there now.
6. What is your spouse's full name: Collin Alf Claridge
7. Do you have any children yet: One bun in the oven... She'll be here around May 4th.
8. How many: See above
9. Do you have any house pets: Unless you count the peacocks, and the lizards we find in our house occasionally....
10. Do you own a house or rent: We rent, of a sort, i.e. we do not own the house that we live in.
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: Is Geronimo classified as a town?
12. What are some of your favorite activities together: Going to the ranch. Hanging out with our families. Going to the temple together.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Does the ranch count as a vacation spot?
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 2 brothers, 1 sister. 5 sister-in-laws, and 6 brother-in-laws.
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: Mesa Arizona Temple
17. What town is your current address: Geronimo
18. Do you work or stay at home: I am a bum and I stay home.
19. Where did you honeymoon: Payson, Az
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Communicate! Even if you're sobbing and he can't understand what you're saying!
NOW I tag: All my married friends... Yeah!

No comments: