Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend in Pinetop

We had a chance to go up to Pinetop and hang out at a cabin with Pork and Chelle this last weekend.
It was so much fun and a much needed get-away. Thanks guys! Collin found a couple of new hobbies and I found out that I shouldn't let him within a mile of any slot machine... :)








We played darts,



Wii, and the guys soaked it up in the hot tub (I am looking forward to the day when I can get back in one of those...) and just relaxed. It was pretty cold up there. It snowed the night before we got up there and it was trying to snow again as we were pulling out of town, so we didn't get outside much. Emily did find a new friend though.




It was so fun to spend some time with Collin and just hang out together before the baby comes and our lives are turned upside down! I sure love him!

No comments: