Saturday, October 23, 2010

4 down...Eternity to Go...

Collin and I celebrated out 4th anniversary this week and more than ever I know he is the man I am SUPPOSED to be with. Collin works so hard for our family and usually has about half an hour to get home and shower than he is off to his next shift, but he took the time to get me some flowers and let me know how much he loves me. As I sit here this morning, I can't help but think back on the past four years and think of how blessed we have been. I love the life we have created for ourselves! We may not have everything we want but we have always been blessed with what we need. We have a beautiful daughter who we love with all our hearts. I have a wonderful husband who I love more and more each day and always supports me in everything I want to do. Everything isn't always perfect, and we have certainly had our disagreements, but if I had to do it all over again I would still choose Collin to go through life's adventure's with. Thanks for being wonderful and working so hard to make your family happy! Here's to loving you babe! Four down, and eternity to go...








6 comments:

Leeann said...

Cute pictures of a great family! Congrats on 4!

payneful life said...

happy anniversary. crazy four years...and only 1 kid. I think you need to jump on my bandwagon. :)

Andy and Michele said...

Wow, didn't you guys just get married? I can't believe it's already been four years - are you sure about that? What a cute couple you two are (and were!)

Rochelle said...

Can't believe it's already been four years!! Never would have thought years ago we would be family huh! I wouldn't want it any other way! Congrats on 4 years!!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Mike and Kim said...

Such a cute little family! It goes so fast, so enjoy every minute of it, dirty diapers, laundry and all!!!!!