Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged, I Guess

Thanks Trey. Okay here it goes...

5 things on my to do list-

Clean the bathroom
Finish my wedding scrapbook
Laundry
Finals
Make some living room curtains

5 jobs I've had-

Papergirl
Lifeguard
Coach
Data Collector for a school grant program
Babysitter

5 places I have lived-

Flagstaff
Pima
Central
Thatcher
Geronimo

5 favorite snacks-

Potato chips
cheese crisps
popcorn
apples and carmel dip
crackers

5 things you may not know about me-

I bite my fingernails (horrible habit!)
I have a dog named Jack that doesn't live with us
I hate public speaking of any kind.
I have played the piano since I was five
I would live in swishy pants if I thoght I could get away with it

5 things I would do as a billionaire-

Build a HUGE house
Get out of debt
Buy a farm for Collin to run
Become a world class philanthropist
Devise a contest between me and Bill Gates to see who has the most money

5 things I love-

COLLIN and my family
friends
coaching basketball
scrapbooking
decorating my little house

5 people I tag-

Jaci
Trish
Kaija
Taylor
Mikael

2 comments:

Too Legit to Quit! said...

HANNAH!!!!!!!!! Holy good crap how the heck are you??? Well as you can see I'm good and busy! Can you believe I'm prego!!! It was deff. not planned but we are sooo stoked!! My first ultrasound is wed! So what's up, where you guys at, what ya up to, we need to have lunch or dinner or something! Miss ya!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

The sonogram went so good! We saw the baby and it's little arm was just waving away! I cried of course! haha. How are you?