Friday, May 2, 2008

What a Week!

Wow! I just got home from my last class. Yeah! I've got finals next week, but I'm not too worried about them. This has been kinda a wild week. It started this weekend when we had to make a trip to the ER. I thought I had apendicitis (sp?) but it turned out to be something else. Luckily its not a big deal and I didn't need surgery. Thanks to my wonderful husband for being so wonderful to me and holding my hand when I got poked with a needle. He was so patient and caring, I'm still trying to figure out what I did to deserve him. I even got a Relief Society dinner out of it! It was great. I feel alot better and hopefully the trouble is behind us. There has been an announcement that a temple is going to be built in our valley and I am so excited. What an oppotunity, and a wonderful blessing! It should be done about the time my brother gets home from his mission, so we'll get to go in with him. No one knows exactly where they are building it, but the rumors are flying. My Grandpa Crockett sent me a link that you can go to to get a newletter giving you updates on the site, open house dates, etc. I put it on my sites to see if anyone is interested. I'd also like to cogratulate Sass and Kolby on their new little girl. Neices and nephews are so fun! Well, thats it for now...

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute! Glad you figured it all out! Please let me know if I can do anything for you- call if you need to talk, anytime!

Evans Family said...

Hey Hannah! I heard about the Tempel being built.I am so excited! Hope all is well. Hope you are feeling better.
Mikael