Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back to Real Life

Its about a week late but I am finally blogging about camp. It was such a great week. Not only did I have Mom and Olivia up there with me, I also had Collin there for a night, and Trish and Meg were there all week too. Who gets homesick with so much family around?! The camp was as usual a spritual feast. There were so many great speakers and workshops and other things to strengthen testimonies. I really feel recharged after this experience. The highlight of the week was getting a letter from my dad, it was part of the mountaintop experience. He's such an example to me and I love him dearly. Thanks Dad! When I got home it was right back to work at the pool. Things there are going swimmingly (hee hee). Collin is working as hard as ever keeping up with the farms and secretly I think he loves it!

1 comment:

Evans Family said...

Watching the slide show of Girls Camp almost made me cry. I miss that so much. We had a lot of really great time there. I can't belive Olivia is old enough to be up there. WOW! Well I miss you and hope that you are doing well. Love you!