Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged AGAIN!

Thanks Jaci! This tagging up stuff gives me a chance to seriously reflect on my life... Ha Ha!

3 joys: Collin, Family, That feeling of accomplishment after you've gotten alot done.

3 fears: Something happening to Collin or another close family member, SPIDERS especially when they get in our bed and crawl on me when I am asleep, public speaking (which is kinda weird considering I want to be a teacher. Hmmm...)

3 goals: GET ORGANIZED!, start a family one day, live in a house that is less than one hundred years old (not that I am complaining. I love my little house!)

3 Current Obsessions: Blogging (Collin thinks I spend way too much time looking at these things), Fast food, Trivia Questions (somedays that is the only way the time moves quickly, or at all for that matter, at the pool).

3 Random Facts: I sorta have the same problem Jaci has- I always like to throw my two cents in when someone is feeling sick or has injured something, Collin calls me Dr. Claridge. Collin and I "hunt" mice in our home... Its a long story... I have worked at the Pima Pool for five summers (I know, I really need to get a life, or at least a grown-up job)

5 People that I tag: Courtney, Rochelle, Tricia, Mikael, Taylor.

3 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

Hi Hannah, I saw your blog on Jaci's and thought I would say hi. Hope things are going good. I am going to addyou to my list of friends if thats ok with you. Take care

Audra said...

HANNAH!!!!! I just wanted to say hi and I hope you are doing great.

Evans Family said...

Hey! I know he is getting so big.I can't believe it either. I don't know yet when his farewell is,but I'll let you know as soon as I find out. He doesn't leave until October 1 thought so it will be in September sometime. Have a greatday.