Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weeds, Dishes, and Way Too Much Time On My Hands

This week I have found myself with alot of spare time. Something I am not at all used to. I don't really know how to handle it, so I have been coming up with a whole heaping lotta projects for myself. I have gotten alot done too (can you tell how proud of myself I am...). I have become a master weed chopper this last week cleaning up my yard. This is something that I honestly thought I would never do voluntarily in my life, but I truly isn't that bad. Its kind of fulfilling looking back at what you have accomplished, and I now have a grand scheme for what I'm going to do with our yard. There is a perfect place for a picnic area, and I've picked out a spot for a garden. Who knows when I'll actually plant anything, but when I do I know where I'm putting it. I also degunked my kitchen. It is dang spankin' clean. You could even eat off the floor if you really wanted to, or even the table now for that matter. I cleaned out my closet and dresser drawers (Olivia will be so thrilled with the 2 bags full of clothes that I will soon be handing over) and you can actually see my bedroom floor and walk around without fear of breaking an ankle. I've been doing pretty good at keeping busy, but I am running out of ideas that don't cost alot of money... Dang. I kinda think Collin secretly likes having me home all the time. This has been a nice little break, but I think I'll be ready for a schedule when school starts up again on the 18th. Its so fun playing the litte homemaker, I love it!

7 comments:

The Richards said...

If you get too bored my house needs cleaning too!

payneful life said...

WoW! For some reason I can't say that I have too much time on my hand...a 6 month old tends to take it all. You could come visit my yard if you get too bored...;)

mary said...

You are an amazing woman Han! I wanna be like you when I grow up. Love you bunches,
Aunt mary :)

Rochelle said...

You are getting tons done! Go Hannah!

Heather said...

Good for you. Enjoy the free-time while you can!!

Summers Family said...

How do you have the self control! All the free time I have I spend on this dang blog! i'm sure Andy would like it if I got rid of it... maybe then my laundry would be put away! Have fun at school! Is it ever ending? i am taking my LAST class... Chemistry! hahaha!

Evans Family said...

Hey sweetie, Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. We didn't end up moving onto base. Long story. I'll post about it. Hope everything is going great for you. I'm glad you got a little break. We all need one once in a while! Love ya!!!!