Saturday, July 19, 2008

Photography

So, I've kinda been interested in photography for a while, but I've sort of been too scared to try it. I really like playing off of the natural shapes and lighting that nature has (i.e. all the clouds and tree pictures) but I think that its really neat. I think I also like working with black and white film (do you call it that when its digital?) because I think that it plays up the shadows and shapes that are created. One night at home the monsoons were rolling in and the lighting was AMAZING, so I took my little digital camera out and started snapping pictures. I think some of them turned out okay... I definitely would be considered a novice, but perhaps this has shown me that I might be better at it then I had once thought, but I am still really nervous to put my pictures out there in the very critical world... So, here's a couple of pictures that I have taken, some of them are just random pictures of the mountains, but the lighting was really great. Let me know what you think!

No comments: